5 days gorilla and chimpanzee safari tours in Bwindi
On this 5 Days gorilla and chimpanzee safari tour in Bwindi, you see the great apes and other monkeys. Track the gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable forest and follow chimpanzees in Queen Elizabeth at Kyambura forested gorge within the Rift Valley.
Highlights for the 5 Days gorilla and chimpanzee tracking safari in Bwindi:
5 Days gorilla and chimpanzee tracking safari for a great gorilla trekking safari and memorable chimpanzee safari
- Sunset game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Parks
- Experience an encounter with the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi National Park!
- See the chimpanzees and various monkey species in the forested Kyambura Gorge
Day 1: Arrival Entebbe Airport
You are warmly received on arrival at the airport and leisurely transferred to your hotel for a good night rest at Carpe Diem(BB)/Laico hotel(FB)
Day 2: Drive to Queen Elizabeth Natioanal Park 420 km 6 hours
After a hearty breakfast, relax as you drive through the countryside to Queen Elizabeth. Have a stop at the Equator and explore crater lakes en route. Relax at the lodge in the afternoon or have a game drive as the sunsets. Stay at Kasenyi Safari Camp(BB) /Mweya Safari Lodge(FB)
Day 3: Kyambura forest Gorge Chimpanzee tracking to Bwindi 155 km / 200 km 5 hours
After a sumptous early breakfast, enter the Gorge for chimpanzee tracking in the Kyambura to see man’s closest relatives. An encounter with a group socializing on the ground or quietely feeding in the trees is an amazing experiece. In the afternoon, we drive to Bwindi Impenetrable. On our way we pass through hilly villages, beautiful landscapes and the mountains with breath taking views. Bwindi Impenetrable is a unique montane forest, with many wildlife species and birds. Bwindi is one of the 2 places in the world where you find the endangered Mountain Gorillas!! Overnight at Gorilla Mist Camp(BB)/Mahogany Springs Lodge(FB)
Day 4: Bwindi Impenetrable forest on the trails Gorilla tracking!!!
Early morning set off in the forest, the highlight being an encounter with a family of the Gorillas!! You will have an hour with them for an experience that will last a life time. Overnight at Gorilla Mist Camp(BB)/Mahogany Springs Lodge(FB)
Day 5: Bwindi Impenetrable forest to Entebbe about 7-8 hours
Transfer leisurely by road or domestic flight* to Entebbe for your outbound flight.
- 2 persons: USD 1395 per person (double/twin sharing) based on a private tour
- 4 persons: USD 1230 per person (double/twin sharing) based on a private tour
- 6 persons: USD 1165 per person (double/twin sharing) based on a private tour
- USD: 100 single room supplement outside the double/twin room
TOTAL PRICE 2018-2019 (High Budget accommodations-Full board)
- 2 persons: USD 1895 per person (double/twin sharing) based on a private tour
- 4 persons: USD 1700 per person (double/twin sharing) based on a private tour
- 6 persons: USD 1630 per person (double/twin sharing) based on a private tour
- USD: 170 single room supplement outside the double/twin room
The above Prices include:
- Ground transfers
- 4×4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Bottled drinking water
- Accommodations with mentioned meals
- Entrance fees to the National Parks and sites
The following activities: Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking, game drive and visit to the crater lakes.
The above Prices exclude:
- All activities not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Flights and visa for Uganda
- All Meals and drinks not according to the accommodations
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communications